Create a Course@type>
This article is about creating courses with the app role as course administrator.
To create a course, click Manage under Course Overview.
Click on "+Create course".
Fill in the fields marked in red.
For more information about a field, click the numbers on the left.
1 . Here you can upload a background image.
3. Select a course organiser.
5. Write a description.
6. Write the admission requirements
7. Enter the venue.
9. Determine the participation fees.
10. Documents can be uploaded after saving the course.
11. Select which app roles can see the course.
12. Accept the general terms and conditions and click on "Create course".
Fill in the basic information. To require the applicant to register for the course, tick the 'Application required' box.
Specify the contact person(s).
Click on the "+" symbol to add a contact person. On the right-hand side you will find the added persons. Furthermore, you can assign a role to each person.
Questions can be added via the field "Add questions".
1. text field (single-line): A single-line text can be entered here as an answer. The answer options are not determined in advance.
2. text field (multiline): A multiline text can be entered here as an answer. The answer options are not determined in advance.
3. single selection (radio): Only one answer can be selected here. The answer options are determined in advance.
4. multiple selection (checkbox): One or more answers can be selected here. The answer options are determined in advance.
5. file upload: The applicant is prompted to upload a file.
To save the application information, click on the "Save" field.
(Note) For all questions and the file upload, there is an option to mark the fields as mandatory. The applicant cannot bypass the mandatory fields.
Manage all jobs
Here we show the administrators and the companies how they can manage their jobs.Read more
In this instruction we explain how to set up a wating listRead more
Create a new event
In this instruction we explain how to create an new event in the platformRead more