Release 2.1 - Feb. 2019@type>
We have a new module and improved modules and features
Job application management@type>
Management of applications directly on iTalent including provision of this possibility also for companies
- Manage job applications on iTalent easily and directly
- Community members can apply for the jobs. If desired, the application can also be opened for external job search.
- Management of the candidate search from A to Z by company representatives or career centers
Improved Modules / Features@type>
The following modules and features have been improved
Event & Event-Management@type>
- Various types of questions can be added to an event, which the participants have to fill in (fields can be declared as mandatory or optional)
- Event management: The registration can be filtered according to the participants' answers. The list of responses can be downloaded as an Excel file
- Favorites function added so that users can mark their favorite events. (Also for jobs and company profiles)
- Favorites and tagging function added so that users can mark their favorite jobs and search for assigned tags. In addition, an additional filter "Functional areas" has been added.
- Ability to display individual profile information and activities on the personal home page of company representatives and students.
- Additional styling features in Umbraco (cover image with slider functionality, additional styling fonts).
- Various additional data security features (cookie consent, double entry of email and password during registration, double opt-in during registration, etc.)
- Deletion of the profile by user. The user will not be able to log in after deletion.
- After that, a message will appear in CRM on the People admin dashboard with the instruction to delete the inactive profile.
- Possibility to integrate additional subscriptions (subdivided by app roles) with automatic entry/exit in the respective marketing lists
- Ability to share events and jobs (if not "hidden" via login) on social media platforms, such as Facebook or LinkedIn, using simple URL export.
• Fixed several bugs